Monday 22 February, 2010

Meaningful

A farmer walks into an lawyer's office wanting to file for divorce. The attorney asks, "May I help you?" The farmer said, "Yeah, I want to get one of them thar divorces." The attorney said, "Well do you have any grounds?" The farmer said, "Yeah, I got me about 140 acres." The attorney says, "No, you don't understand. Do you have a case?" The farmer says, "No, I don't have a Case, I have a John Deere." The attorney says, "No, you don't understand. I mean do you have a grudge?" The farmer says, "Yeah, I got me a grudge, that's where I parks me John Deere." The attorney says, "No sir, I mean do you have a suit?" The farmer says, "Yes sir, I got me a suit. I wear it to church on Sundays." The exasperated attorney says, "Well sir, does your wife beat you up or anything?" The farmer says, "Oh no sir. We both get up about the same time, around 4:30." Finally, the attorney says, "Okay, let me put it to you this way. "Why do YOU want a divorce from your wife?" To which the farmer replies, "Well," says the farmer, "I can never have me a meaningful conversation with her."

No comments:

Post a Comment